Carrie Gray, Esq.
Carrie Gray, Esq.
Florida Property Insurance Attorney
Carrie has been working at the Law Office of Amy Boggs since 2015 and is inspired to defend the rights of those who have been betrayed by the world of property insurance corporations. She is motivated to be the voice of the unheard and fights devotedly for the legal rights of her clients.
While earning her Masters Degree of Science in Business Management at the University of Florida, Carrie Gray realized she could do more. This more had little to do with more school or more work, but rather she desired to give back and do more for other people. She is passionate about lending a helping hand and brings that positive mentality to every legal case. Carrie’s goal is to make a difference in the lives of her clients with her positive attitude and uncompromising work ethic.
After graduating Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, she began her career at the Hillsborough County Court House. Carrie continued her passion for helping others and rose to the Senior Trial Court Staff position.
Carrie was born right here in Florida at the Naval Hospital in Orlando, but didn’t stay for long. Her father was a Vietnam War Veteran and relocated the family to Japan until she was 6 years old. She is continually inspired by her childhood experiences where she was introduced to many fascinating and unique cultures. She loves to travel and meet people from all different parts of the world.
The Law Office of Amy Boggs, P.A., Saint Petersburg, Florida
June 2015 to Present
Associate Attorney handling all aspects of pre-trial litigation.
Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Tampa, Florida
January 2012 to June 2015
Senior Trial Court Staff Attorney
August 2006 to January 2012
Trial Court Staff Attorney
David M. Kaufman, Attorney at Law, Lafayette, Louisiana
July 2005 to August 2005
Legal Intern handling pretrial briefs and attending hearings
District Court of Appeal of Florida, Second District, Tampa, Florida
Volunteer Intern for the Honorable Darryl C. Casanueva
Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, 2006
- Best Respondent Brief, Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition, Fall 2004
- Runner-Up, Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition, Fall 2004
- J. Sanford Levy Best Brief Competition, Finalist, Spring 2004
- Stephen and Schezy Barbas Scholarship, 2004 and 2005
- Maritime Law Journal
Stetson College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, Fall 2005
Visiting Student due to Hurricane Katrina
- Honor Roll
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2001
Master of Science in Business Management
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2000
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Concentration in Performance Management
- The Florida Bar, Admitted September 2006
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Admitted May 2016
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, September 2006 – Present
- Saint Petersburg Bar Association, August 2015 – Present
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers, September 2014 – Present
Community Outreach Committee
- Florida Trial Court Staff Attorneys Association, September 2006 – June 2015
- Green 13, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit courthouse recycling initiative, April 2014 – June 2015
Founding member and volunteer
- J. Clifford Cheatwood American Inn of Court, Pupil 2010 – 2012; Barrister 2013 – 2015
- Panelist, “Guardian Advocacy for Persons with Developmental Disabilities” (Hillsborough County Bar Association Judicial CLE Luncheon with Judge Claudia Isom and Panelists, February 12, 2013)
The Law Office of Amy Boggs, P.A.
4554 Central Avenue, Suite L
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
t: (727) 954-8833
f: (727) 954-8836
The information you obtain from this communication is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Call our office to consult with an insurance attorney for individual advice regarding your specific insurance claim situation. Any accounts of recent trials, verdicts and settlements are intended to illustrate the experience of the law firm. Prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results as each case is unique.